- Phil Taylor and Gary Barnidge were put on the Active/ non-football injury list due to failing the teams conditioning test.
- Billy Winn sat out due to a hamstring injury.
- Mike Pettine said OLB Barkevious Mingo came into camp heavier and has really impressed the coach. Pettine said he now weighs in the high 230's.
- Manziel throws the ball to the receiver while he is making his break and Hoyer throws the ball before the WR makes his break.
- You could absolutely tell the Browns are running a entire new offense. Think the late 90's Broncos. A lot of stretch plays with an emphasis on the cutback which in turn will set up the play action pass.
- Mingo looks good, he had a nice interception.
- Running Back Dion Lewis looked quick in his first practice since his injury last camp.
- WR Nate Burleson looked shaky early, dropping 2 balls in drills.